The 10th annual Electroluminescent and Optoelectronics Devices Conference starts on Sunday, August 31st and goes until September 4th, 2014 in Cologne, Germany. This meeting is the leading scientific conference focused on organic electronics and provides a forum for up to 300 physicists, chemist, engineers and more from around the world to discuss their latest developments in this amazing industry. This years program cosists of a series of talks and presentations revolving around small molecular polymers, to systhesis, and computational modeling. Below is a list of topics that will be covered.
- Synthesis and Characterization of Molecular/Polymeric Semiconductors
- Devices for (Opto-)Electronic Applications: Organic Light Emitting Diodes, Solar Cells, Transistors, and co.
- Processing Issues: Morphology Control, Crystalline Semiconductors, and Self-Assembled Monolayers
- Surfaces and Interfaces in Organic and Hybrid Devices
- Charge Transport and Spectroscopy
- Theory and Modeling of Organic Semiconductors and Devices
- Organic-Based Magnetic Materials and Spin Transport
- Integration of Graphene and Carbon Nanotubes in (Opto-)Electronic Devices
- Others / Hot Topics
If you're in Germany and want to have an educational experience of a lifetime, check out http://www.icel2014.com/